The tri magnesium dicitrate has twice the amount of elemental magnesium compared to ordinary citrate.
• the advantage of this tri-dicitrate form is that it is good for the digestive system and is quickly absorbed by the body. This magnesium citrate is slightly alkaline (pH 7-8), which can help the stomach and intestines reduce the body's acidification, e.g. treat symptoms of too much stomach acid such as upset stomach, heartburn and acidic indigestion.
• is used to prevent and treat low levels of magnesium (hypomagnesemia) in the blood.
• can help with cramps such as menstrual cramps or leg cramps, relaxes muscles.
• supports the nervous system (stress, inner restlessness).
• Supports the cardiovascular system and can reduce high blood pressure.
The powder is water soluble and has a neutral taste.
Ingestion: 1-2 grams in a glass of water