Boldo leaves for infusions from Paraguay
Boldo leaves for infusions from ParaguayBoldo (Peumus boldus Molina), named after the Spanish botanist Boldo, smells slightly like peppermint and soothes.
Active ingredients in Boldo:
- Essential oils (1-3%): monoterpenes: paracimeno (28%), 3-pinenes and -terpines
- Monoterpene alcohols: Linalool (9%)
- Methyl phenol ethers: eugenol
- Oxides: 1,8 - cineole (4-16%), ascaridol (16-25%)
- Ketones: fenchona, camphor, 2-nonanone. Cumínico aldehyde
Boldo application:Simmer 2 spoonfuls of Boldo leaves in 1 liter of water for 3 minutes. 1 cup Boldo infusion before each meal.
Boldo infusion should not be drunk for a long period of time. It is recommended to drink it for 9 days and then rest for at least three weeks.
Do not use Boldo during pregnancy or biliary (liver-bile pancreas) disorders. Diarrhea may occur when taking in larger amounts.
|Shipping weight:||0,11 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,10 Kg|