Vitamin Pure D3, 50000 IU, annual pack, 12 vegetarian capsules, 1x per month
These high-dose vitamin D tablets are ideal for vitamin D deficiency.
Vitamin D supports the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, cell function and the proper functioning of the immune and nervous systems.
What is vitamin D?
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in only a few food sources. Its functions in the body are broad, the most important being bone health and supporting immune function.
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the same form of vitamin D that the body produces when the skin is exposed to the sun's ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Vitamin D3 can be more than three times as effective as the sun at increasing vitamin D levels in the bloodstream and sustaining this effect for longer periods of time.
Vitamin D3 50,000
Cholecalciferol, Super High Dose: 50,000 International Units (IU)
Vegetable capsules, natural product made from sheep's wool lanolin without chemical additives.
Vitamin D3 50,000 IU contains 1250 mcg of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) per vegetable capsule.
The capsules (9.85 x 16.4 mm): hard vegetarian cellulose capsules (made from tree bark) from a German company.
Important: have your vitamin D3 level measured in your blood before you start taking it. This is important so you know if taking a high or higher dose of vitamin D3 is really necessary.
In which cases do you take the high dose of 50000 IU?
* if you only want to take vitamin D once a month, that's the equivalent of about 1,600 IU per day
* if your vitamin D level is below 60 ng/ml and you want to replenish your stores quickly. It is essential to have your vitamin D3 level in your blood checked again after 2 to 3 months!
Please seek advice from the medical person you trust
As soon as your value is between 60 to 80 ng/ml, taking a maximum of 3000 IU of vitamin D3 per day is sufficient for healthy adults. Please be careful with this high dose dietary supplement to avoid side effects.
When you buy Vitamin D3 50,000 IU,
you automatically agree to have read and understood all of the following:
1. Always have your 25(OH) vitamin D3 blood level measured before you start taking it.
2. Do not take more than 1 capsule MONTHLY. If you would like to take a higher dosage, discuss this in advance with your trusted medical professional who has experience with vitamin D therapy.
3. Have your vitamin D3 level checked regularly: every 3 months.
4. The higher your vitamin D level and the vitamin D3 dosage you take, the more frequently you should have the 25(OH) vitamin D3 value tested. This value should not exceed 80 ng/ml.
5. When taking this product, you assume the full risk of all side effects that could be triggered by an excessive 25(OH) vitamin D3 value in the blood and release us as a trading company from any responsibility.
6. Store Vitamin D3 50,000 IU out of the reach of children. You assume sole responsibility should a child be harmed.
Taking vitamin D and vitamin K2
For long-term use, taking vitamin D in combination with vitamin K2 is ideal to keep both the vitamin D level and the vitamin K2 level in the optimal healthy range. That is why most of our clients take both products.
Anyone who regularly takes vitamin D as a dietary supplement should take 200 mcg of vitamin K2 with a low vitamin D intake (less than 5,000-10,000 IU of vitamin D) and an additional 400 mcg of vitamin K2 daily with a daily intake of 10,000 IU of vitamin D and more to ensure that the calcium absorbed by vitamin D is not deposited in the arteries.
• NO magnesium stearate
• Non-synthetic: 100% natural form of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
• D3 Production from sheep's wool (wool fat / lanolin) - No pesticides
• No preservatives, non-GMO
STORAGE RECOMMENDATIONS & WARNINGS:
Keep dry, sealed and at room temperature. This product is a dietary supplement. A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of the reach of small children. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or are ill, consult your healthcare professional before using any supplements. Not suitable for children under 10 years.
Winter immunity, resilience to contagion
So far, vitamin D has primarily been considered to strengthen bones. According to a study from the University of Oxford, our gene receptors throughout the K
|Shipping weight:||0,16 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,15 Kg|