Organic Tulsi, also known as Holy Basil, has a variety of health benefits including:
• Anti-Inflammatory: Tulsi contains anti-inflammatory compounds that may help reduce inflammation in the body.
• Antioxidants: Tulsi contains antioxidants that may help fight free radicals in the body that can contribute to cell damage and disease.
• Immune System Booster: Tulsi contains antimicrobial and immunomodulatory properties that may help boost the immune system and protect the body from infection and disease.
• Stress Relief: Tulsi is considered an adaptogenic herb and may help reduce stress and increase the body's resistance to stress.
• Improved Heart Health: Tulsi may help lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels in the body, which may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
• Improved Blood Sugar Levels: Tulsi may help regulate blood sugar levels, which can be particularly beneficial for people with diabetes.
• Pain Relief: Tulsi may help relieve pain in the body, particularly headaches and muscle aches.
Add 1-2 teaspoons of powder to smoothies, muesli, dishes or hot water and let steep for a few minutes. Add honey or lemon if you like.
As a skin care: Tulsi powder can be mixed with water or milk to form a paste and used as a face mask. It can help reduce acne and blemishes.
Hair care: Tulsi powder can be mixed with water to form a paste and applied to the hair. It can help reduce dandruff and hair fall.