Certified organic Maca powder, yellow, very fine
Lepidium peruvianum Chacon, Lepidium meyenii Walp., Andean Ginseng
Completely natural, carefully and without chemical sprays organically grown and residue controlled, exquisite 1A quality
From the Peruvian Andes with high natural content of glucosinolates. Only extracts from the root of Maca, which grows at an altitude of over 3,000 meters, have been scientifically researched and contain particularly high levels of valuable proteins, vitamins and minerals.
The sun-drying process preserves the health-promoting substances that make our Maca powder so valuable.
Our natural Maca is:
- from controlled cultivation
- without pesticides
- hand harvested (no use of machines to protect the sensitive soil)
Do not be satisfied with less!
Buy more packs for less!
What is the secret of this legendary Inca elixir?
Since 1998 we know:
- Maca root contains hormone-like substances, macamides and macaenes, which ensure the plant's survival in the cold inhospitable heights of the Andes and make it resistant.
- This is something we humans can use for ourselves, just as it was done in Inca times. Therefore, the Maca stands until today in the Peruvian culture for fertility and a long, healthy life. Because it defies the extreme conditions in the Peruvian Andes at an altitude of 4,200 meters.
Maca improves memory, enhances pleasure, strengthens mental and physical performance, is mood-lifting and increases resistance.
Studies have shown that regular intake of Maca increases the quality of sperm. In experiments with mice, sexual activity increased threefold.
People have harnessed the power of the maca plant: it is a naturally effective aphrodisiac, which has now been proven by tests.
The invigorating, energizing effect passes to you when you take it Maca root powder.
Your hormonal balance improves, making love is a joy with Maca!
Not only that.
Maca strengthens the body, regenerates in general, yes - and it promotes potency.
And it does so without any side effects, in fact, it is very well tolerated.
- reduces the effects of stress
- promotes refreshing Sleep
- gives more energy
- makes you lively and energetic
- stimulates libido
- increases fertility
- balances during menopause
The Maca root is about the size of a ping-pong ball. The plant belongs to the cruciferous family (like yellow beet, celery and radish). Maca survives extreme climatic conditions. Cold, ice and snow cannot harm it.
The food of the Inca warriors is said to have consisted of up to two-thirds maca.
Maca is the centuries-tested superfood of the Incas, the sacred miracle plant for love, performance & joy experiences.
Because the maca root provides us with valuable proteins and high amounts of amino acids, iron, zinc, magnesium, calcium, carbohydrates, phosphorus, sugar, starch, several minerals, many vitamins and hormone-like substances.
The steroid saponins make Maca interesting for competitive sports, because they strengthen muscle growth and vitality.
Raw natural maca powder Use
- Use 3 - 5 g (½ - 1 level teaspoon) of Maca powder pure or lightly roast it and add it like flour to other foods such as yogurt, fruits or cereals. Since maca has a slightly tart note, it goes best with anything nutty, such as hazelnut yogurt. The flavor is a perfect match.
- When baking, replace one third of the flour with Maca powder, gives the baked goods a nutty flavor.
- In Peru, the tubers are also often pickled in pisco (brandy), which then contains the active ingredients and flavor of maca. You can also simply mix the powder into the liquor.
- Excellent for breading!
4 tablespoons daily, one week at a time, then stop for two days and start again. Do not exceed the recommended amount to be consumed.
In Peru, the dried root is mixed with flour and used to bake bread. In some areas, pudding is also prepared from the maca root.
Natural Maca Powder Ingredients
The powder contains per 100 g
- Calorific value 250 kcal/1047 kj
- Protein 8 g
- Carbohydrates 60 g
- Fat 3 g
The values fluctuate as is usual with natural products.
Pure natural maca root powder, 100%, (Macae Radix pulv.) from Peru, no other additives!
Keep out of reach of small children.
Burn fat with Maca
The ingredients of the Maca root have a stimulating effect on the metabolism. In addition, there is the vitalizing effect, which gently stimulates the mind and body, makes more desire for sexual activity and also in such a pleasurable way additionally stimulates the fat burning...
Organic Maca Powder - Gelatinized, Peru, Latin Name Lepidium meyenii
Energy 360 kJ
of which sugar - 20
Fiber 4.25 g
Protein 10.60 g
Salt 0 g
Vitamin A 0 µg
Calcium 150 mg
Potassium 1600 mg
Iron 15 mg
Raw organic Maca powder, Peru, Latin name Lepidium meyenii
Energy 325 Kcal
Energy 1361 kJ
Protein 14,30 g
- of which sugar 32,10 g
Total fat 3,60
- Of which saturated 0
Dietary fiber 7.10 g
Sodium 17,9 mg
MINERALS AND VITAMINS
Calcium 250 mg
Copper 6 mg
Iron 15 mg
Iodine 0,52 mg
Manganese 0,80 mg
Phosphorus 170 mg
Potassium 2050 mg
Zinc 3,80 mg
Vitamin B1 0,40 mg
Vitamin B2 0,39 mg
Vitamin B6 1,14 mg
Vitamin C 2,05 mg
Niacin 5,65 mg
FATS / LIPIDS
Linoleic acid 0,72 mg
Palmitic 0.52 mg
Oleic 0.25 mg
Alanine 631 mg
Arginine 994 mg
Aspartic acid 917 mg
Glutamic acid 1565 mg
Glycine 683 mg
Histidine 419 mg
HO-proline 260 mg
Isoleucine 474 mg
Leucine 910 mg
Lysine 545 mg
Methionine 280 mg
Phenylalanine 553 mg
Proline 5 mg
Sarcosine 7 mg
Serine 504 mg
Threonine 331 mg
|Shipping weight:||0,11 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,10 Kg|